We will administer and review assessments one on one or in some cases in a group (when appropriate). We also provide follow up implementation coaching after reviewing assessment results, so that you and your team have the best chance of taking the action steps to achieve peak performance.
- MBTI Step II (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
- EQi 2.0 and EQi 360 (Emotional Intelligence Assessments)
- CPI 260 (Well normed/validated leadership strengths assessment)
- Strengthsfinder 2.0 (Gallup Strengths Assessment)
- LPI (Leadership Practices Inventory, a 360 Feedback tool)
- Appreciative Inquiry 4D model (Best Practices/Strengths/Vision Assessment)
- Reflected Best Self (360 feedback on you at your best)
- Positivity Ratio (Research based tool tracks positivity levels over time)
If you would like to further explore how to magnify the value of your strengths by becoming a Strengths Based Leader, please call 805-965-8595 or click here for a no cost one-on-one conversation with me. I would love to hear from you and support you in your practice as a Strengths Based Leader.