When I facilitate a retreat, workshop, or seminar, I work in conjunction with the organizational sponsor to help customize the content and process that will most effectively meet the organization’s goals. I use the latest adult education approaches in facilitating retreats. They are active and participatory as well as informative, reflective and highly engaging.
Session length can be tailored to fit the time available. Most of the topics below lend themselves to anywhere from a half day session on or offsite to a multi-day off site session.
These are examples of the types of retreats, workshops and seminars I facilitate:
- Team building
- Appreciative Inquiry Strengths Based Visioning
- Coaching approaches for leaders and managers
- Increasing positivity in the workplace
- Leadership with the brain in mind
- Yearly outcomes review and goal setting
- Strategic Planning using SOAR (Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations and Results)
- Building a strengths based staff team
- Fund Development and relationship building for prosperity
- Business Development by leveraging your natural talents
- How to build an engaged board of directors for your nonprofit
- Leadership Development: Self awareness to relationship management
If you would like to further explore how to magnify the value of your strengths by becoming a Strengths Based Leader, please call 805-965-8595 or click here for a no cost one-on-one conversation with me. I would love to hear from you and support you in your practice as a Strengths Based Leader.